This is the page for 282 Cowley Road.
Happy Friday Kitchen vegan diner opened here at the end of 2017. It is run by Lola Dixon, age 24 at the time of opening. The opening was reported enthusiastically in the Oxford Mail, with photos.
- Was a Lebanese restaurant called "Du Liban" which may previously have been in Boswell's.
- Is now a different Brazillian restaurant.
? - 2017
- The restaurant was called La Spritzeria (pictured), serving Italian and Brazilian food.
- Earlier in 2017 this building was occupied by the Brazilian restaurant Chef Flausino.
- The restaurant used to be called Du Liban and serve Lebanese food.
Thomsons Directory 1991 Bilash Takeaway
?1932 - 1976 - ?
Kelly's Directory of Oxford 1932 edition lists 282 as Ralph Hiron's Greengrocer, as does the 1976 edition of the directory.
Cowleyroad.org is a DIY community history - help us write it!Do you know more about this business, or remember what was at this address before? Do you have any old photographs or memories to share? Please add them to the site! Here is a how-to guide.
- Kelly's Directory of Oxford, 1932 and 1976